Submit your abstract for poster until Sept. 15 !!!
NanoBioTech-Montreux, November 17-19, 2014
NanoBioTech-Montreux is a unique Conference at the frontiers of Micro- and Nano- technology developments for Biological, Chemical and Medical applications.
The format includes plenary talks from invited speakers of international renown, followed by short oral presentations describing original new research. The poster display sessions are preceded by oral “snapshot” presentations where each poster presenter has the opportunity to introduce his or her poster to the audience.
Since its first edition in 1997, we invited many high reputation scientists from all over the world. A partial list of speakers in previous editions is available here: previous_speakers_list
Invited speakers, 2014:
- Hendrik Dietz, Technische Universität Munich, Germany
- Aydogan Ozcan, University of California Los Angeles, United States
- Pouyan Boukany, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Nikolaj Gadegaard, University of Glasgow, Great Britain
- Aart van Apeldoorn, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Leon WMM Terstappen, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Ola Söderberg Uppsala, University, Sweden
- Mark Wallace, Wadham College Oxford, Great Britain
- Single Cell Platform: Analysis, Manipulation; Sorting; Novel Handling Techniques; Single Cell Imaging; Cell; Arrays
- Medicine: Nanomedicine; Clinical Applications of Nanotechnology; Point-of-Care Devices; Cell; Analysis Systems
- Fundamentals: Nanofluidics; Nanoparticles; Modelling
- Molecular Analysis: Chromatography; Separation Science; Detection Systems, Membrane-Free Separation; NMR; Mass Spectrometry
- Systems: Integrated Platforms; Systems Engineering; Microfluidics Integration
- Imaging: Photonics, Plasmonics, SERS
- Cell / Tissue Engineering: Cell Growth; Cell Engineering; Scaffolds; Nanobiomaterials; Stem Cells; Regenerative Medicine; Implantable Sensors and Systems
- Nanobiotechnology: Nanobiosensor; Nanomanipulation; Tools; Engineering Molecules and Surfaces; Self-Assembly; Molecular Motors
The conference takes place in Montreux, Switzerland, in the beautiful Eden Palace directly located on lake side. The participants meet in a relaxed and informal atmosphere, ideal for the creative exchange of ideas and the development of new collaborative projects.
In addition, the Exhibition provides a forum for companies to present their latest developments, instruments and tools.
- A highly focused meeting lasting 2.5 days, single track oral sessions
- World leading plenary speakers
- Cutting-edge work presented in posters and snapshot presentations
- Prizes and awards for student’s posters
- A beautiful, relaxed and idyllic setting on the edge of Geneva Lake