NanoBioTech 2020 – November 16-18
NanoBioTech-Montreux is a unique human-scale conference at the frontiers of Micro- and NanoTechnology and Biological and Medical applications.
The conference format includes plenary talks from invited speakers of international renown, oral presentations describing new research, selected based on their originality and scientific quality. Poster sessions are preceded by pitch-like oral presentations
Since its first edition in 1997, many high reputation scientists from all over the world have presented their work at NanoBioTech-Montreux. Examples of speakers from previous editions can be found here: Examples of past speakers
- Soft matter and physics of fluids at the nano- and microscale
- Nanobiotechnology – Nanobiosensor; Engineering Molecules and Surfaces; Self-Assembly; Molecular Motors
- Single cell platforms: Single cell analysis; Sequencing; Manipulation; Sorting; Imaging
- Medical applications: Nanomedicines; nanoscale sensor; Point-of-Care Devices; implantable sensors; engineered scaffolds for tissue engineering
- Microfluidics: fundamentals and applications
- Droplet microfluidics: technologies & applications
- Organ-on-Chip platforms
- Innovative imaging approaches including 3D imaging, Nano-Photonics, and Plasmonics.
- Christine Schmidt, University of Manchester, UK
The conference takes place at a unique location in Montreux, Switzerland, in a hotel directly located at lake side. Participants have a chance to meet in a relaxed and informal atmosphere, which is ideal for exchanging ideas and initiating new collaborative projects. The Exhibition provides a forum for companies to present their latest developments, instruments and tools, and interacting with researchers.
- A highly focused meeting lasting 2.5 days, single track oral sessions
- World leading plenary speakers
- Pitch-like poster presentations
- Cutting-edge work presented in posters and flash presentations
- Prizes and awards for students’ posters
- Beautiful, relaxed and idyllic setting at the shore of Lake Geneva
Partners & sponsors 2020
Group picture of the 2019 edition
Thank you for your active participation!
(2019 Chair, Prof. Séverine Le Gac, 1st left)