In the 2023 poster award ceremony, three awards with each CHF200.- in cash were distributed. The jury consisted of Séverine Le Gac (chair), Elżbieta Jastrzębska, Yegan Erdem, Bastien Venzac and David Lake.
We warmly congratulate 2023 Poster awardees :
The Alain Donzel Award 2023 for the best poster snapshot presentation been attributed to Laurens Spoelstra, University of Twente, NL, for his poster “Development of a Synovium-on-Chip Model with a Porous Membrane to Study Inflammatory Arthritis“
The Technology Award 2023 for best poster with innovative technology, sponsored by Lab On Chip Journal, has been attributed to Enrico Turato, Lund University, SE, for his poster “Viscoelastic mixing in micropillar arrays“
The Discovery Award 2023 for high potential research,sponsored by Syngenta, has been attributed to Blandine Clément, ETH Zurich, CH, for her poster “3D hydrogel-based cocultures of human sensory neurons and Schwann cells in microchannels“
- INFORMATIONS FOR POSTERS :
- Poster size: A0 , vertical
- On Sunday, the poster area will be ready between 18:00 and 20:00 to place your poster.
- We provide the necessary fixing materials (clips and tape)
- All posters can stay on display until the last day of the conference
- + there are awards for posters (award ceremony at the end of the conference)
Instructions for snapshot oral presentations
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR FILE HERE : PPT files upload page
- The posters with snapshot presentation have 2 minutes oral presentation in a plenary session.
- Your presentation time will strictly be limited to 2 minutes.
- Since we will have up to 15 snapshots in a raw, the presenters are asked to send us a PPT file at least one week before the conference.
- The presentation should be in one powerpoint file (.pptx)
– use first slide not only for title but also to introduce the poster
– more than 4 slides seems not reasonable 🙂
- In case of problem for submission, send an email to info(at)nanotech-montreux.com
- All files will be placed on the computer of the conference (you cannot use your own computer because it takes too much time for connecting it during the session)
- You can embed videos within the powerpoint file. Make sure that you use a common video format since it will run on our computer.
- Test your presentation on another PC than yours.