- INFORMATIONS FOR POSTERS :
- Poster size: A0 , vertical
- On Sunday, the poster area will be ready between 18:00 and 20:00 to place your poster.
- We provide the necessary fixing materials (clips and tape)
- All posters can stay on display until the last day of the conference.
Instructions for snapshot oral presentations
- The presentation should be in one powerpoint file (.pptx). No separate video files (you can embed them in pptx, but not too big files please !)
- Your presentation time will strictly be limited to 2 minutes.
– use first slide not only for title but also to introduce the poster
– make automatic time controlled animation and slides transitions (this is a good way to control timing)
– more than 4 slide seems not reasonable 🙂
- In case of problem for submission, send an email to info(at)nanotech-montreux.com
- All files will be placed on the computer of the conference (you cannot use your own computer because it takes too much time for connecting it during the session)
- You can embed videos within the powerpoint file (in pptx format). Make sure that you use a common video format since it will run on our computer.
- Advice: test your presentation on another PC than yours.
- Beamer format 16:9
We warmly congratulate 2021 Poster awardees :
The Flash Award 2021 (“Alain Donzel Award) for the best poster snapshot oral presentation has been attributed to Jenny Maner, EAWAG, CH, for her poster “RAINBOWFLOW CHIPONLINE: impedance spectroscopy for water quality monitoring using fish cells on a chip”
The Discovery Award 2021 for high potential research has been attributed to Douwe de Bruijn, University of Twente, NL, for his poster “Influence of acid treatment on the calcite exoskeleton of algae via impedance flow cytometry”
The Technology Award 2021 for high innovative technology has been attributed to Thomas Mortelmans, Swiss Nanoscience Institute and PSI, CH, for his poster “Nanofluidic device for rapid and multiplexed immunoassays”