NanoBioTech-Montreux is a unique human-scale conference at the frontiers of Micro- and NanoTechnology and Biological and Medical applications.
The conference format includes plenary talks from invited speakers of international renown, oral presentations describing new research, selected based on their originality and scientific quality. Poster sessions are preceded by 2 min. snapshot oral presentations.
- A highly focused meeting lasting 2.5 days, single track oral sessions
- World leading plenary speakers
- Oral snapshot poster presentation of each poster
- Awards for students’ posters
- Beautiful, relaxed and idyllic setting at the shore of Lake Geneva
Dino Di Carlo, UCLA, USA (KEYNOTE)
The names of other invited speakers at the edition 2024 will be communicated in February 2024.
Invited speakers of 2023 edition:
Magnus Fontes, Roche Institute, Paris, France (KEYNOTE)
Anja Boisen, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark (KEYNOTE)
Ellis Meng, Univ. of Southern California, USA (KEYNOTE)
Masatoshi Maeki, Hokkaido University, Japan
Paul Vulto, Mimetas, The Netherlands
Lourdes Basabe-Desmonts, University of the Basque Country, Spain
Anna Herland, KTH, Stockholm, Sweden
Since 1997, the conference is know for having attracted influential scientists from various fields of NanoBiotechnology. Examples of speakers from previous editions can be found here: List of past invited speakers
- Soft matter and physics of fluids at the nano- and microscale
- Nanobiotechnology – Nanobiosensor; Engineering Molecules and Surfaces; Self-Assembly; Molecular Motors
- Single cell platforms: Single cell analysis; Sequencing; Manipulation; Sorting; Imaging
- Medical applications: Nanomedicines; nanoscale sensor; Point-of-Care Devices; implantable sensors; engineered scaffolds for tissue engineering
- Microfluidics: fundamentals and applications
- Droplet microfluidics: technologies & applications
- Organ-on-Chip platforms
- Innovative imaging approaches including 3D imaging, Nano-Photonics, and Plasmonics.
The conference takes place at a unique location in Montreux, Switzerland, in a hotel directly located on the lake side. Participants have a chance to meet in a relaxed and informal atmosphere, which is ideal for exchanging ideas and initiating new collaborations. The Exhibition provides a forum for companies to present their latest developments, instruments and tools, and interacting with researchers.
Group photo of the 110 (happy) participants of the 2023 edition
Sponsors & Partners 2023