- Your presentation time will strictly be limited to 2 minutes.
– use first slide not only for title but also to introduce the poster
– make automatic time controlled animation and slides transitions (this is a good way to control timing)
– more than 4 slide seems not reasonable 🙂
- The presentation should be in one powerpoint file (.pptx). No separate video files (you can embed them in pptx)
- Send the file to us before October 31th :
- In case of problem for submission, send a mail to abstract(at)nanotech-montreux.com
- All files will be placed on the computer of the conference ( (PC, Windows system, you cannot use your own computer because it takes too much time for connecting it during the session)
- You can embed videos within the powerpoint file (possible in pptx format). Make sure that you use a common video format since it will run on our computer).
- Advice: test your presentation on another PC than yours.
- The presentations will be followed by the poster session in the poster area.
POSTER AWARDS 2016
Congratulations to the three winners of 2016 edition.
Committee: Profs. J. Tegenfeldt, S. Le Gac, J. Lee
Awards have been given by the conference chair: Prof. J. West
Adam S Opalski, Polish Academy of Sciences, Step-emulsification as a tool for splitting microliter samples into droplet libraries.
Marta Airaghi Leccardi, EPFL, Injectable, Self-opening, and Freestanding Retinal Prosthesis for Fighting Blindness.
Max Scheepers, University of Technology Eindhoven, The (in)stability of nanoparticles in blood plasma: How to quantify at the single-particle level?