- Your presentation time will strictly be limited to 2 minutes.
– use first slide not only for title but also to introduce the poster
– make automatic time controlled animation and slides transitions (this is a good way to control timing)
– more than 4 slide seems not reasonable 🙂
- The presentation should be in one powerpoint file (.pptx). No separate video files (you can embed them in pptx, but not too big files !!!)
- Send the file to us before November 9th :
- In case of problem for submission, send a mail to abstract(at)nanotech-montreux.com
- All files will be placed on the computer of the conference ( (PC, Windows system, you cannot use your own computer because it takes too much time for connecting it during the session)
- You can embed videos within the powerpoint file (possible in pptx format). Make sure that you use a common video format since it will run on our computer).
- Advice: test your presentation on another PC than yours.
- The presentations will be followed by the poster session in the poster area.
- Beamer format 16:9
POSTER AWARDS 2019
Congratulations to the three winners of the 23rd edition
Committee: Yegan Erdem, Ya-Yu Chiang and Jonathan Cottet
The Promising Research Award has been sponsored by the NanoBioTech Association and given by the the association president: Prof. Philippe Renaud
Dariush Ashtiani, Monash University, AU, “SAW nebuliser application for Cryo-EM grid preparation”
The Technology Award has been sponsored by Micromachines, MDPI and given by a member of the jury committee: Jonathan Cottet
Thomas Burgers, University of Twente, NL, “Epididymis-on-a-chip: a unique bottom-up research platform to study tight barriers, sperm maturation and to screen endocrine disruptors”
The Biosensing Award has been sponsored by Biosensors, MDPI and given by the 2019 chair: Prof. Séverine Le Gac
Nadya Ostromohov, IBM Research, CH / Technion Institute of Technology, IL, “Real-time monitoring of fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) kinetics”