- Your presentation time will strictly be limited to 2 minutes.
– use first slide not only for title but also to introduce the poster
– make automatic time controlled animation and slides transitions (this is a good way to control timing)
– more than 4 slide seems not reasonable 🙂
- The presentation should be in one powerpoint file (.pptx). No separate video files (you can embed them in pptx, but not too big files !!!)
- Send the file to us before November 4th :
- In case of problem for submission, send a mail to abstract(at)nanotech-montreux.com
- All files will be placed on the computer of the conference ( (PC, Windows system, you cannot use your own computer because it takes too much time for connecting it during the session)
- You can embed videos within the powerpoint file (possible in pptx format). Make sure that you use a common video format since it will run on our computer).
- Advice: test your presentation on another PC than yours.
- The presentations will be followed by the poster session in the poster area.
- Beamer format 16:9
POSTER AWARDS 2018
Congratulations to the three winners of the 22nd edition
Committee: Yegan Erdem, Govind Kaigala and Morgan Delarue
The Promising Research Award has been sponsored by the NanoBioTech Association and given by the 2018 chairman: Prof. J. Tegenfeldt
Adele Fanelli, EPFL, CH, “Bioresorbable Endovascular Neural Interface for Minimally Invasive Neural Stimulation and Recording”
The Technology Award has been sponsored by the NanoBioTech Association and given by a member of the jury committee: Govind Kaigala
Jonathan Cottet, Ampère lab (University of Lyon), FR / EPFL, CH, “A new planar electrode design for dielectrophoresis-assisted creation of cell aggregates under flow conditions”
The Life Sciences Award has been sponsored by the NanoBioTech Association and given by the association president: Prof. Ph. Renaud
Jean-Baptiste Blondé, University of Twente, NL, “Studying Nanoparticle Penetration in 3D Multicellular Tumour Models On-Chip”